Consumers have a 14-day right of withdrawal.
Right of cancellation You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right, you have to (Martreach Healthcare, Suite A, First Floor, 7-13, High Street Romford Essex London. RM1 1JU, email@example.com , Phone: +447404904344). Eg by means of a clear declaration (as consigned by post mail, fax or e -Mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model withdrawal form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your notification of exercising your right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will have given you all the payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs that result from choosing a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), to be repaid immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; In no case will you be charged any fees for this repayment. We can refuse the repayment,
You have to return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods. You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary to check the nature, properties and functionality of the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To Martreach Healthcare, Suite A, First Floor, 7-13, High Street Romford Essex London. RM1 1JU, firstname.lastname@example.org
– I / we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me / us (*) for the purchase of the following
goods (*) / the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*) / received on (*)
– Name of the consumer (s)
– Address of the consumer (s)
– Signature of the consumer (s) (only when notified on paper)
The right of withdrawal does not apply to the following contracts:
1. Contracts for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or that are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,
2. Contracts for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiration date would quickly be exceeded,
3. Contracts for the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery,
4. Contracts for the delivery of goods if they were inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature,
5. Contracts for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the contract, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence,
6. Contracts for the delivery of Audio or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package, if the seal has been removed after delivery,
7. contracts for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts